ATLANTIC REGION MOTOR SPORTS
The governing body of amateur motor sport within Atlantic Canada
ARMS Homepage
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:19 am 
4th Gear
4th Gear

No time limit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:18 am 
4th Gear
4th Gear

Summit (Jefferson Reverse) results posted.

Trevor and I with the wins last night.

Jefferson was short enough that didn't get the passing we had at Monza. Chased Trevor most of the first race until I ran wide going into the S's with about 3 laps to go. He was taking the traditional line into most of the corners, I was pointing the car towards the curbing and then late on the brakes and we would come out of the corners nose to tail again (curious to try that at T2 at AMP). Gave him a nudge once at the end of the back straight, but luckily it didn't do much harm, just the 4 INC points.

Second race the top 3 qualified within just over 2 tenths. The race was fairly quiet though. I managed to stay ahead of Trevor on the first lap despite missing 2 shifts, then after that the gap just steadily grew by a tenth here and there.

LRP up next. Expect the front straight will be long enough to see some passing there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:02 am 
Overdrive
Overdrive

You can let your iRacing subscription lapse indefinitely and you keep all of your purchased content / licence class / iRating / Saftey Rating / etc. when you return. That is presuming you resubscribe using your old account. If you create a new account, then you're back to square one.

1997 Talon TSi AWD
2008 EVO X MR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:46 am 
4th Gear
4th Gear

LRP results posted

Congrats to Art and Trevor on the wins. Good to see a few more cars out last night.

Not a great night for me. Didn't have the pace to stick with Art or Trevor, and LRP is one of those tracks that a mistake is often a big one. After Trevor's spin in Tlast I started missing downshifts into T1 which let Art out of sight, then found armco in Tlast. Race 2 I decided to just run my own pace but lost it coming out of the esses and was a lap down by the time made it back out of the pits.

Mid-Ohio next week.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:15 am 
4th Gear
4th Gear

Trevor with the wins. Good to have Jeff and Cory join in.

Art and I had a good scrap both races. In the first one we traded places a couples times in the first 5 laps, but the fun came to an end when Art missed the braking point at the bottom of the hill. Luckily my car was there to keep him on the track, but unfortunately his left front tie rod didn't like the impact. Cory drove a solid pace to pick up a podium (just ahead of some old man ;-) ).

Second race Art and I were at it again. Always a good time when it takes 3-4 turns to complete a pass. No paint traded despite going 2 wide in a few sections where didn't seem like there was room enough for 1, though I did have to readjust the side mirrors once.

Sebring Club up next.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:51 am 
4th Gear
4th Gear

Sebring results posted.

Art with the wins last night, podiums for everyone!

I had hoped to get back in time for at least the second race but my meeting was late getting started.

Hopefully a few more out for Silverstone -Southern next week.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:26 am 
4th Gear
4th Gear

Silverstone South results posted.

Art with the wins, Tom and I on the podium.

Don't remember running this layout of Silverstone before, and if had probably would have picked something else. Still had that awkward chicane and the essees were one of those combinations that had to get just right or the car would bounce the wrong way and it went very badly. First race we were spreading out until I had an off which put me behind Tom. Had a good scrap with him right until the end. If it wasn't for a course cut penalty on the last lap he would have had 2nd. Second race I snuck by Art on the opening lap and he spent the next 3 trying to get back around. I kept up to him for a couple laps after that but then had another off.

There was talk of doing a fun run next week... V8 cars at the Charlotte roval? Will have details shortly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24